Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Extreme Health Official Logo

This is my final logo. I had a lot of trouble deciding how I wanted to make this logo based off of my sketches from before. My original idea was having the fork, knife and spoon under the name of the company. I traced the fork, spoon and knife from the image on the bottom. I had trouble deicing which tool to use and how to trace it. Making the lines even was kind of difficult. But based on the original idea of the fork, knife and spoon being on the bottom I decided to lighten them. Then after the peer reviews a few people told me to put it to the side of the name. Then I thought well maybe I should make it not so transparent any more. But then when I was putting it together I thought maybe leaving it will be better so it does not draw away from the name. I am not a complete fan of the name but I decided to leave it because it talks about health. I chose this font because it really stands out and many people can see it. The saying on the bottom sums up everything that the restaurant does. I really like the colors because the green is kind of the first thing you think of when thinking of health. I chose that as the utensil color because it is what you eat with. I like how it goes from being dark to light because it gives it a different feel to the logo. I chose the red because it stands out among the green and it is the first place you look when you go to look at the logo. Over all I am pretty proud of this project and I am looking forward to making more with this logo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment