Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Faith. Hope. Love. Kappa Alpha Theta.

This is the Caligramme Apollinaire I made. It is about my sorority. I really had no idea what you make for this project. I do not have any main saying and picture I could use. I originally thought of going a slurpee because I was craving it at the time of making this project. But then I took some time to think about it and what is important to me in my life. So I came up with my sorority. I chose them because I am a sister for life and wether I am doing something now or in the future, wether I want to be or not, I will always be a Theta. I will always wear my badge proudly and always remember the values that I learned from them. So as you can see it is a kite. The making of the kite was not too bad. It was a text square that I changed around to be shaped like a kite. The tail was a little more difficult. I wanted it to be a curvy line because that is how most kites are. So I used the line tool to make the points of the curvy. Then I used the text on path tool to make the text follow the line. When I clicked on the line to type it out. The words started in the middle of the line so I had to change around where the line was and where the turning points were. I had to play with it a lot because I could not figure out some of it. I decided to leave the color black because Theta is classy and formal and black is a very uniform color. I changed the font of the tail because I always like writing faith, hope, love and Kappa Alpha Theta in script on all my pieces of paper. 
Faith. Hope. Love. KAO.



No comments:

Post a Comment