Monday, April 8, 2013

Tampa Spartans Baseball!

I made a baseball field. I have recently started watching baseball a lot and figure it would be cool to make a field. I used an outline of a field to make the lines and get a general idea of what the field looks like. I used the sand texture from a picture (provided at the bottom). Then I just used the paint to make the grass its full color. Then I used a grass brush from a website (provided at the bottom) to make it look like there was uncut grass. I made a brush (provided at the bottom) to make it look like a fence along the yellow line. Then the sky I used the gradient colors to make it blue. Then I made a pattern (provided at the bottom) to fill in with the clouds. 

Baseball Field.

 Baseball field outline.

Sand Texture.

Grass brush.
http://www.brusheezy.com/brushes/14353-grass-brushes


Fence.

Clouds.





No comments:

Post a Comment