Sunday, April 21, 2013

What Extreme Health Is All About

Questions about my Extreme Health


1. What is your business?
My business is for college student ordering food late at night but its healthy choices instead of the nasty Dominos Pizza or McDonalds. It is important to have healthy choices because then college student can study better and they can feel better about themselves when they wake up the next morning.

2. Describe your business in one sentence.
Delivering healthy food to college students late at night.

3. Who is your target audience?
My target audience is college students and teenagers. I am sure more women than men will order it.

4. Who are your competitors?
My competitors are going to be the unhealthy places that deliver food late at night.

5. What makes them better/worse than your product/service?
I currently do not have a website or much of a product inventory. These other companies are very well established across the country. I would just be starting here in Tampa. I would have to get my name out pretty quickly in order to be successful. But the biggest thing to my advantage is that my food would be healthier than what they offer.

6. Do you currently have an identity?  (This is more for companies that are already established and you’re just revamping the logo/corporate identity.  If you have a new company or product, skip this question.)
No.

7. (If your answer to #6 is no, skip this question) what do you like about it and what don’t you like about it?
No.

These following questions might seem silly, but their purpose is to help generate ideas.
1. How do you want your image to be seen in two years?
I want a good image, maybe it will be expanded to a little bit more of Florida. I really have to make sure that I open stores near college towns. But most of all I want my business to be successful.

2. If your company was an animal, what animal would it be and why?
If my company were an animal it would be a rabbit because rabbits are always eating carrots and munching on healthy vegetables.

3. If your company/brand was a person, who would it be and why?
If my company was a person it would be have to be someone that is always promoting healthy choices in there early twenties because they can relate with a busy life and still being able to eat healthy.

4. If your company/brand were an object, what would it be?
If my company were an object it would be a dinner set up because that what you need to eat off of it eat healthy.

5. If your customer were a cartoon character, who would it be?
If my costumers were a cartoon character it would be Bugs Bunny because he is always munching on carrots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment